Created in 2009 by three historical shareholders – the European Metropolis of Lille, the Hauts-de-France Region and the City of Lille, later joined by Crédit Agricole Nord de France, Crédit Mutuel Nord Europe de France and Caisse d’Épargne Hauts de France, EuraTechnologies is Europe’s largest startup incubator, based in Lille, one hour from Amsterdam, London and Paris, and 30 minutes from Brussels.
EuraTechnologies’ mission is to support the development of digital companies and entrepreneurs thanks to a unique methodology and know-how, from the idea to the project, up to international deployment. A precursor of French Tech, EuraTechnologies is also called the Heart of French Tech and received the French Tech label in April 2019.
An overview in figures:
- 150 000 m² of campus spread across 4 sites: in Lille, Blanchemaille, in the former premises of La Redoute in Roubaix, Willems in the suburban area and Saint-Quentin (Aisne)
- Business verticals – accelerator and incubator programs: FinTech, InsurTech, LegalTech, Cybersecurity, Media, AgTech, SpaceTech, Robotics & Industry, RetailTech & E-Commerce, PropTech, EdTech & HRTech.
- More than 500 million euros of funds since 2009 of which close to 100 million euros in 2021 (Seed Money and Series A)
- 225 startups have graduated from the various programs in 2021 compared to 100 in 2017, with a survival rate of 85% at less than 5 years
- EuraTechnologies is at the heart of a dynamic ecosystem and houses the premises of +300 companies, +5,500 employees
CEA, Commissariat a l’Energie Atomique et aux Energies Altenatives, is a major French research and technology organization. It is active in four strategic domains: defence and security, low carbon energies (nuclear and renewables), research for the industry and fundamental research. It develops key enabling technologies in the framework of academic and industrial partnerships.
The CEA Hauts-de-France regional office focuses on technology transfer towards industrial partners located in the Hauts-de-France region. It supports SMEs, Startups and major industrial players in their innovation process, from the emergence of the first concept to the identification and follow-up of the best Research and development project.
This visit will target industrial players curious about innovation, new technologies and eager to explore how technology transfer can benefit to the industry.
- Half-day visit
- Free of charge
- Lunch-box not included